In today’s blog post, we will be talking about a commonly used printing method for customised t shirts printing in Singapore!
It is Digital Transfer Printing, also always known as Iron On/Heat Press Printing method.
This method of customized printing are used for t shirt logo with full colours, which cannot be achieved by silkscreen or embroidery printing. And they are popular to go with cotton t shirts.
Advantages of Digital Transfer Printing
1. Full colours printing are allowed
2. Cost are not affected by how many colours, so you can have vibrant and multi colours!
3. Fast process, no set up time needed like silkscreen printing
Disadvantages of Digital Transfer Printing
1. Printing are not as lasting as embroidery and silkscreen printing
2. Its a sticker on, so logo will be one whole patch
3. Bleeding lines around the logo
How is digital transfer printing done on to a customized shirt?
1. Logo is chosen and designed based on clients
2. Logo is then printed out from the PC onto transfer paper
3. The logo is then peeled and stick on to the shirt.
4. Heat press machine presses the logo onto the shirt!
Adaa~~ You will get your shirt immediately!