Welcome to this episode of our blog post!
There is always the first time someone are ordering their company t shirts and afraid that the t shirt design do not turn out to what they are looking for right?
In SWS Apparels Printing, we commit to provide assurance to our customers throughout the process of ordering.
After your approval of the pricing, we will provide our customer with a T Shirt Mock Up with the following details:
1. Order Reference Number
2. T Shirt Material/Model/Colour
3. Logo Position and Dimensions
4. Pantone Colour Code (What is Pantone Code?)
5. Size Breakdown of your order
With this, our customers can be rest assured that there won’t be any miscommunication in the process of printing.
How about the material??
Are you worrying that we provide a t-shirt material that your bosses won’t like?
Our showroom is open 9 – 6pm weekdays! You can always walk in to see the actual sample before committing. If you are office bounded, call us! We will send down the samples to your office for reviewing!
See More of our blog posts:
– Reduce your T Shirt Printing Cost
– Understanding Silk Screen Printing
– Which Printing Method Should You Choose?