Today in this episode of blog, we will be sharing with you the topic on Embroidery!
Not eyebrows embroidery, but embroidery on t shirts, and polo shirts!
Embroidery is a craft of design on fabrics which in the past, people manually use threads, and sew it on. As years goes back, technology improved and many embroidery work are done via computerised machines, where complexed designs can be easily done!
Embroidery is one commonly used printing method in Singapore, where corporates/companies have their logos embroidered on polo shirts (usually honeycomb polo shirts, and dry fit polo shirts).
Why choose embroidery?
– Long Lasting on shirts even with washing machines (more lasting than vinyl printing and digital transfer printing)
– Give a good corporate image
– Logos stands out well
– No start up cost involved
Disadvantage of Embroidery:
– Fine details and sharpness of logo cannot be 100% presented. Might see rugged edges on small sized words, like below:
– Logo sharpness depends on t shirt fabric chosen
– No gradient logos can be done
– Might not be able to get exact Pantone colours based on corporate guideline (But silk screen printing can get)
Can’t decide whether to get your t shirts or polo shirts printing by silkscreen printing, heat transfer or embroidery?
Check out our other episode of blogs for more details of our printing methods available for our t shirts:
Digital Transfer Printing
Vinyl Transfer Printing
Save cost on printing?